January 1, 2013

Happy New Year: 2013


It is New Years Day today. Before this day ends, I just want to write down my resolutions such that in a year later I can reflect back whether I have achieved any of it. I'm keeping it short and reasonable this year. 

Here goes...


I will join the gym or join work out classes to get in shape.

Will write more blog entries.

Continue my Project 365

Start thinking about my 5 year plan in relations to work. 


Spend more quality time with friends and family. Make more memories.

Be more technology savvy. 


That should be about it! So I'm just going to end this blog entry wishing everyone a 

HAPPY NEW YEAR

May you all be safe, healthy, and happy this year. Word of advice: Memories do last forever, so start creating them if you feel like you are stuck in your own little world!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment