December 28, 2012

Ringing in 2013... Already?

What can I say? 2012 flew by as expected these days and here I am sitting in front of this blank page literally
two day before the year ends. Hopefully, year 2013 will bring more surprises (good ones please) and continued health and safety to my family and friends. Year 2012 has been a GREAT ONE, filled with mostly ups and no downs. Despite having a severe quarter life crisis, I think that it just made me a better person with a new perspective in life. I really have no major complaints about this year. I learned so much more about myself, my potentials, and my love for people than I've dreamed of. This year was also a time of many new realizations in life and an gateway toward novel experiences that I would never have imagined being engaged in. Year 2012 will definitely be MISSED. Although I haven't a clue what next year will bring, I just hope it will be just as good as this year.



I'll just end this blog with the top ten most epic things that's happened this year.

1. Quarter life crisis
2. Lion King on Broadway
3. Orlando for my birthday
4. Halloween party with my friends
5. Good annual review at work
6. Having a child in my life (nephew in law)
7. Hurricane Sandy and my experience with no plumbing, electricity, hot water, and heat
8. Cambodia/Hong Kong trip with my family
9. Spending Thanksgiving with my family
10. Finishing my Project 366

No comments:

Post a Comment