November 27, 2012

'Tis the Holidays

mizelements: Disneyworld 2010, Cinderella Castle

Have been MIA lately due to work, errands, friends, and family, hence the lack of posting. However, one thing for sure is that 2013 is just around the corner!!! I cannot believe how fast the days go by now. I can clearly remember the beginning of 2012, yet here I am blogging about the holidays.


Thanksgiving has come and gone. I hope everyone had a wonderful time spending it with their dearest family and friends. I also hope that those who participated in Black Friday got "uber" good deals. This Thanksgiving, I have much to thank for. I've had a good boring year filled with ZERO drama. It has been a smooth ride so far. Although work has been great, I've noticed a huge change in my emotional thoughts. In one word, I guess I can call it "maturation." I guess we all do change after-all whether it be physical or emotional. Here are the most important ten things I am most thankful for this year. 

Thankful that my dearest family members continue to be healthy and safe. 

Thankful that my friends are all in a good place right now.

Thankful that I have no drama this year at work or between other people in my life. 

Thankful that I am healthy and safe.

Thankful to have wonderful friends who support me at everything I do.

Thankful to have family members who love and support me all the time. 

Thankful to have met some wonderful co-workers, which makes a big difference in the working world.

Thankful to have a roof over my head, clothes on my body, and food in my mouth everyday.

Thankful that hurricane Sandy did not tear up New York City. My heart does go out to all those affected. 

Thankful that I am able to learn something new everyday.


Regardless of who you are, what you do, or where you are, I hope everyone is safe, healthy, and sound. Let the holiday spirit fill our hearts and give thanks to everyone and everything we all have. 'Tis the season to be JOLLY!





No comments:

Post a Comment